TP-Link TL-SF1016DS 16-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop/Rackmount Switch
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
What the product does
The 16-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop/Rackmount Switch TL-SF1016DS provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 100Mbps network. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1016DS can save up to 75%* of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network..
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation The 16-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop/Rackmount Switch TL-SF1016DS features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU'S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
The rack-mount size steel case design, combined with a safety-certified internal power supply, make the switch the most robust product, which is very cost-effective for a less than 16-user environment. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1016DS forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1016DS work reliably.
Ease to Use
The auto features of this fast ethernet switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- 16 10/100M RJ45 ports.
- Green Ethernet technology saves power consumption
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX.
- Standard 13-inch steel case.
|Product Name||TP-Link TL-SF1016DS 16-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop/Rackmount Switch|