TP-Link TL-SF1008P 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
TL-SF1008P is an 8 10/100Mbps ports unmanaged switch that requires no configuration and provides 4 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
What the product does
TL-SF1008P is an 8 10/100Mbps ports unmanaged switch that requires no configuration and provides 4 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Ethernet 4 of the 8 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port-1 to port-4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
TL-SF1008P has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is >= 57W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut o‑ the power of the lowest-priority port.
Port Priority Function
Priority (port-1=port-2=port-3>port-4): This function will help to ensure the normal operation of the system, it means Port 4 will be cut off when all total PoE PDs power consumption exceed 57W. For an example, Port 1, 2 and 4 is using 15.4W (maximum power for per port is 15.4W); the system power is 46.2W in total. If there is an additional PD inserted to Port 3 with 12W, and then the system will cut off the power of Port 4 because of the overloaded power, this means Port 1, 2 will use 15.4W, and Port3 will use 12W, no power will be supplied to Port 4.
Easy To Use
TL-SF1008P is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-LINK’s TL-SF1008P 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE is an ideal choice for expanding your home or office network.
- 8× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports
- 4× PoE+ ports transfer data and power on individual cables
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 66 W for all PoE ports*
- Up to 250m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode**
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1–2 to guarantee the quality of sensitive application
- Plug and play with no configuration required
|Product Name||TP-Link TL-SF1008P 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE|